migtse
migtse asks:
Q:

How should I prepare an effective time table for my teachers?

I am planning to prepare an effective time table for my teachers so that they will make better adjustment while teaching, and expecting to come out wonderful performance of each student of our school.
In Topics: My Relationship with my child's school

|
Allyn Anderson
Allyn Anderson writes:
Interesting question. As an educator who trains teachers, I'd like a bit more information. When you say an effective time schedule, do you mean during the year for formative assessments? For review of lesson plans? Can you be a bit more specific? Ms. A

0
0
RKSCHOOLS
RKSCHOOLS , School Administrator writes:
Taking every aspect of the teacher in a positive way and giving applauds to their efforts will raise their energy levels and feel stress free environment which reflects on the children.

0
0
bbms
bbms writes:
I am planning to prepare an effective time table for my teachers and student so that they will make better adjustment while teaching, and expecting to come out wonderful performance of each student of our school.How to prepare effective time table for them.

0
0