texasmom911
texasmom911 asks:
Q:

We have to prepare a portfolio of original work for my son as part of an application process for Montessori school. Any ideas?

Content areas include Language,Reading, Mathematics, social studies, and science
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness, Back to school, Choosing a school

|
rkaiulani
rkaiulani writes:
What age is your son? I would suggest that you go through his old school projects and homework, and select what stands out to you as being the best material. If he is too young to have this sort of thing on hand, old art projects and other creative work is a great thing to include in this type of application. Does he have any observation sketches from nature? Creative writing? I hope this helps!

2
0
texasmom911
texasmom911 writes:
My son is 6 and is currently in Kinder...He really didn't have very much from his classwork...exactly why I'm looking for a better school!!! What is an observation sketch that you mentioned.

0
0