AnVeSha
AnVeSha asks:
Q:

Prepare for preschool?

I want to prepare my child for preschool...can anyone give me some suggesstion? Also can anyone suggest good preschools in mumbai uburbs?
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness

|
marykoz
marykoz writes:
I don't think that it is necessary to academically prepare your child for preschool. Those things will be taught. But there are things you can work on with your child. Such as potty-training. Most children need to be potty-trained prior to entering preschool. It helps if they know how to put their shoes on, zip/button their pants and put on their coat. Your child may have seperation anxiety - that is something else you can work on. See the below link for more ideas! Good luck!

1
0
nehaten
nehaten writes:
hii..as u can ead the previous answer... it is very important to prepare the child to take self care...
For schools in mumbai...i think u should go for eurokids international

0
0