sudhirkumarr
sudhirkumarr asks:
Q:

how can i prepare a working model on agriculture and food safety for science exhibition

In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

Models are important in science to help us conceptualize better the interactions in systems. In the case of agriculture, first thing is to identity the components of the system, some of which are: soil (depth, organic and mineral content), rain (annual average, trends), sunlight (duration during growing season), temperature (average, trends), crops (hardiness to drought, floods; effect on the soil), fertilizer (source, cost), harvest window, etc. These need to be related in the model to aspects of food security, such as, population size, calorie and nutrition requirements of the population, transportation costs, storage costs, distribution, etc. I suggest you take these variables and others you decide are important and create a diagram or concept map relating them. That would be your conceptual model. I'm sure food safety can be worked in through investigating the government agencies (local, state, federal) that inspect our food resources. Good luck!

2
2

princemeravi
princemeravi writes:
the ans is or annn fddssa join a facebook name prince meravi

2
0
indrani2002
indrani2002 writes:
its easy u can make a cycle from agriculture to how people waste food

1
0
shivnandan
shivnandan writes:
I want to prepare a working model on topic agriculture and food safety for my grandson student of 2nd class in the Andhra Education Society, ITO New Delhi-1 for holidays home works.

0
0
ishika2002
ishika2002 writes:
visit  the website  www.agriculture.com
I hope that you find your answer

0
0