sherminnelson
sherminnelson asks:
Q:

How do I help preschool children who have speech problems or their speech has not yet been developed properly?

In Topics: Preparing my child for preschool, Speech and language issues

|
meik1
meik1 writes:
The best may be to get specific guidance from a speech therapist. Your school district can provide you with one to evalute the child. Even if the child is not eligible for therapy, ask the therapist for ideas and activities to help the child.

2
0
Kittycatkutie
Kittycatkutie writes:
In my opinion, you should help them by calling on them often to answer questions, and you should buy a box of candies or treats to give to whomever answers the question properly and loudly. Another choice you can choose to do is to take them to speech classes. I hope this help with your situation. Good luck and have a wonderful week!

0
1
LovingMommy
LovingMommy writes:
If a child is younger than 3 years old, then the local early intervention agency can start the process of helping the child.

If a child is 3 years old or older, then contact your school district office. They will be able to provide evaluation and tell you how they can provide help.

0
0
Anonymous