Anonymous
Q:

Which Preschool is great for my preschooler who has Sensory Processing Integration Disorder?

My son is currently on an IEP and has Sensory Processing Integration Disorder.  We live in Colorado Springs and would like to move to Highlands Ranch, CO.  I don't want him to be labeled any differently than another child.  I want him to have nurturing, loving, patient teachers that will take the time to help him get to the next developmental milestone. Does anyone have any suggestions of schools that are high quality, educational and will work with my son?
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs, ADHD & attention issues

|

I have no knowledge of Colorado schools, however, as a parent, your job will be to continue to advocate for him. This is an untested disorder with no real known therapy other than sensory integration which can vary from school to school.  Speak to the teacher, get your new pediatrician on your side and go for the best for your child.

Best wishes.

1
0

Ikline
Ikline writes:
Hello,  I would love to connect with you for I have a son that has sensory processing disorder.  I am not familiar with all this but if you would like to connect please email me.  Thank you :)

0
0