kkhan_alisha
kkhan_alisha asks:
Q:

Preschool Readiness

My son is 2.2 years.. I want to know if this is the right age for a preschool? He is very naughty and mischievous.. I want to get him admitted to a preschool but i want to know if it's too early for a preschool.. And how should i decide if a preschool is good or not? We currently live in Aurangabad.. It would be great if anyone can help me on this!
Thanxx!
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness, Preparing my child for preschool

|

nainarohra
nainarohra writes:
Hi Alisha, According to me this is the perfect age for a preschool... Infact one year later your child will be ready to go a junior kg.. And it is very important for a child to attend a preschool before beginning formal schooling.. At this age you must expect a preschool to have a lot of activities and fun for kids apart for learning... You should look for EuroKids International.. They are the largest prechool chain in India.. And I'm sure they also have a branch in your city! The activities organized by the school are excellent.. And there a lot of involvement even by the parents.. You have to decide for your child but do take into consideration my words before deciding.. All the very best!

1
0