vidya89
vidya89 asks:
Q:

Preschool suggestion

I have a 3 year old daughter. She does not mingle much with anyone. She is very happy when alone. She goes cycling to the garden every evening with my maid. But she prefers staying away from other children. I’m worried as to why she doesn’t like being with other kids. A few relatives recommended me to put her in a preschool. Is this the right age? Will this help? If yes, can anyone please suggest a good preschool.

Thanks,
In Topics: Preschool

|

nainarohra
nainarohra writes:
Hello Vidya,

I would also suggest you put your daughter in a preschool. I has the same problem when my daughter was of her age, I enrolled her to Eurokids International school. Within two months she started interacting with everyone. And preschool is a must before a child goes to a formal school. You should also look for EuroKids International.

Regards,
Naina.

0
0