JsMom32
JsMom32 asks:
Q:

Are there any preschools who can accommodate a child who has been diagnosed with severe ADHD?

In Topics: Special needs, ADHD & attention issues

|

Under federal law your local school system for children 3-5 years of age should be able to give you the information.  Call the director of special services at your local elementary school and ask or the principal.

0
0

LRossetti
LRossetti writes:
Most can. Definitely look for a school where the teachers have degrees. A good, educated teacher treats each child as an individual and can also be a great resource to you! In my education courses we were taught not to treat ADD or ADHD as a disorder, but just a different approach to learning. When you tour a preschool, ask if your child can spend some time in the class he/she would be joining while you tour the rest of the school- that way you can get a feel for how the teacher may treat your child.

0
0
neponset
neponset writes:
Hi, I think I got a solution for you. However, it is hard to follow.  Changing the diet for him if you can.  Being a vegetarian or vegan would help many situations because animal flesh causes most sickness and destruction in our body.  It ruins our organs and gradually our entire body structure.  Vegan diet is a must for our planet to sustain so as our body.  Try to reduce the meat intake you will see the changes. I hope that I could help you a little.

0
0
amettler
amettler writes:
This is a wonderful question. Good Teachers improve the quality of a child's life. Interview the Principle and teachers who will be involved with your child. Also, it is a fact that a change in child's diet can cure ADHD. Look in to Homeopathic medicine. You seem to be a very aware parent. Your child will be ok because he/she has you.

0
0