jagraves
jagraves asks:
Q:

Trying to print out printing worksheet on 'Y' but  keep getting error  msg.  Other letters work. Help

In Topics: Kindergarten readiness

|
mima9298
mima9298 writes:
the letter "P" works

0
0
Hi jagraves,

Thanks for letting us know! I'm sorry you've had trouble downloading that particular letter - how frustrating. We have a bunch of letter worksheets on our site- do you mind letting us know which one in particular isn't working for you? It would also be very helpful to know which Internet Browser (and version) you're using. That will help our technical team figure out what's going on here...

You can either include it in another answer here, or email us directly at webmaster@education.com.

Thanks!

Alex

0
0
happensw
happensw writes:
I know how to brighten my life and how to surprise my friends: printing materials make it all easy! And such amazing printing service as www.cmykonline.com.au/ makes my printables alive fast, easy and without any effort!

0
0