Anonymous
Q:

Can I print a worksheet?

Because I try but it won't work. I need my paper for Thursday morning please.
In Topics: School and Academics, Helping my child with school work and home work

|
rekong
rekong writes:

Iâm sorry to hear that youâre experiencing this issue. Here are a couple tips that will hopefully solve your problems printing our worksheets:

⢠As a friendly reminder, please remember that you have to be logged into your account in order to download our worksheets.
⢠Ensure that all relevant computer software is up-to-date, such as your internet browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer), your PDF Viewer (Adobe Acrobat Reader), and printer drivers.
⢠There may be an issue with your printer and your PDF viewer (Adobe Acrobat). To work around this, please select âPrintâ from the Acrobat Reader application that was opened when you clicked on the worksheet PDF instead of selecting âPrintâ from your web browser.

I hope this helps! If you continue experiencing issues with printing our worksheets, Iâd be happy to further assist you with our technical team.

Best,
Reko
Community Team

0
0
Education.comCustomerService
Education.c... writes:
For customer service inquiries or technical support, please send an email to webmaster@education.com.

Unfortunately, we're unable to respond to Customer Service requests in JustAsk.

Thank you!

0
0