Gina.Spears
Gina.Spears asks:
Q:

I want to print all of the Write and Draw Sight Words. Do I have to click on each one or is there a way to be able to print all of them from one doc?

In Topics: Helping my child with reading

|
Hi Gina,

We just launched a brand new offering, called Premium Workbooks. Premium Workbooks are themed collections of worksheets that are available for a small fee. One of the workbooks includes the worksheets that you're asking about. If you're interested in downloading and printing all of the Write and Draw Sight Words worksheets in one click, you may consider purchasing the workbook.

Check it out: http://www.education.com/workbook/30-kindergarten-sight-words-workbook/

Alex

0
0
shnasta
shnasta writes:
Check out   www.spellingcity.com   They can take spelling tests for there own words they are studying at school.  Some are free and some you need a membership for.  check it out atleast. It is a great place to take spelling tests and work on your own words.  This is a great place too...I print out a lot of worksheets! We use this place all the time! Let me know about spellingcity.com!!

0
0