Anonymous
Q:

Are there private Christian based schools in Washington that have the same education as a public school?

I want to go to a Christian based school. Please help me! Thanks!
In Topics: Private School

|
jritchie
jritchie writes:

Thank you for your question. A great place for you to begin your research is by using our SchoolFinder tool. You may look up schools in a specific region and learn the details of each school including whether the school is public or private and the school's contact information so you can call the schools directly to find out more information about them. Please use the link to SchoolFinder below.

0
0
AmyTABS
AmyTABS writes:

I work with The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS for short), a non-profit with more than 300 member schools in both North America and abroad. I thought you might be interested in checking out TABS at www.boardingschools.com, as it is a great place to search for schools. You can use the TABS School Browser to search by Zip code and specialty to find a Christian-based school in Washington.

0
0