roldan
roldan asks:
Q:

Do you have a program to help my 17 years old with algrebra?

he need alot of help with algrebra, first he don't like math at alll, so I need to fiend a way to open his curiosity and learn that math is not that bead! But experience at school, no good math teacher.... in fact he is very BORING!!!!!
In Topics: Working with tutors, Helping my child with math, Teen issues

|

KidAngel

What needs to happen is he needs to get tutoring help with his fractions and decimals. He should of been taught those skills starting in 4th grade. Without the foundation for Algebra he will not be able to understand the concepts. I would suggest you call the school to see if they have any peer to peer tutors or call your local community college to see if they have any students that do after school tutoring for high schoolers. I hope this information will assist you with your 17th year old.
Kid Angel Foundation
Barbara Antinoro
Educational Consultant

0
0

Hi Roldan,

We do offer a program from our site called EPGY math.  It was developed by a group at Stanford University and kids have had great results using it.  It technically goes through middle school math but if your son is a bit behind it may be very helpful for him.  

You can check out the demos and see if you think it would be helpful.

1
0
MimiR
MimiR writes:
Life of Fred--google for it.

0
0
Anonymous