judgegram
judgegram asks:
Q:

Is there a program where I can pay in advance for school lunch

|
Hi judgegram,

Many schools do have a lunch program that allows you to pay in advance for each meal separately, or for the full group of lunches.

In order to get the most accurate information about your child's school's lunch program, I suggest you contact the school directly. Someone there will be able to assist you!

Below, I'm including a link to our Find a School tool that allows you to look up school contact information... just in case you don't have the phone number handy!

http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

Alex

1
0
My school and I know many others now participate in an on-line program, that allows you to pay online using your debit or credit card, but be warned there is a fee for use of the program.  I avoid the online fees and just step into my school cafeteria and pay with cash, you will need your child's account number and they just credit the account instantly.  If it is not convenient to go to the school's cafeteria, you should be able to send X $ amount in a sealed envelope to your child's homeroom teacher with the child's account number and ask her/him to apply it to your child's account.  But, I would take Alex's advice and contact the school directly to see what procedure they recommend.

0
0