lynne1981
lynne1981 asks:
Q:

Does anyone know if there are any programs out there that help pay tuition costs for schools out of town?

I am determined to send my daughter to the neighboring town for school next year.  but it seems the only way to do so is going to be by paying the tuition ourselves.  Does anyone know if there are any programs out there that help pay these costs?
In Topics: Choosing a school

|
KidAngel
KidAngel writes:
Hi Lynne,
I can do some research on your area of concern if I have the following information. What city and town do you live in? What is the city of the school that you want to send your child to and what is the name of the School District that your child is presently attending. Different rules and regulations for different parts of our county apply.  After you respond I will then find out if there are any scholarship tuition programs available in your area that will serve your need.

Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Edcuation.com Team

0
0
KidAngel
KidAngel writes:
Hi Carla,
here is a listing of some of the private schools in Chicago, Ill:
 Spanish Circle Lakeview - www.spanishcircle.com - (773) 525-9808 - 39 reviews

B. Catherine Cook School - www.catherinecookschool.org - (312) 266-3381 - 20 reviews

C. Just Grapes - www.justgrapes.net - (312) 627-9463 - 12 reviews

D. Harrington College of Design - www.interiordesign.edu - (888) 318-4777 - more

E. British School of Chicago - www.britishschoolchicago.org - (773) 506-2097 - 19 reviews

F. St. John Berchmans Playgroup (Logan Square) - www.stjohnberchmans.org - (773) 486-1334 - 4 reviews

G. Providence St Mel School - www.psm.k12.il.us - (773) 722-4600 - 15 reviews

H. Evangelical Christian School - maps.google.com - (773) 881-8008 - 55 reviews

I. Northside Catholic Academy - Primary - www.northsidecatholic.org - (773) 743-6277 - 15 reviews

J. Bridgeport Catholic - S Campus - www.bcachicago.org - (773) 376-6223 - 3 reviews

Now your turn to do your research!
I hope I have been of service to you. Good Luck on your quest!

Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Education.com Team

0
0
KidAngel
KidAngel writes:
Lynne,
OH that Lynne, now I get! I did do the research for grants and or scholarships available for Morgan, Vermont and came up empty. If you were in a bigger city I believe I could of found a non-profit literacy org that may have helped you out with a grant or partial scholarship for the tuition. Both communities that you are speaking of are relatively small and I could not find any literacy organizations in Morgan. You would need a scholarship or grant and without access to either of those you will need to pay for the tuition if you choose to send your Daughter out of the school district that you reside in. Sorry that my results were not more positive. Keep the faith and trust that everything will work out as it should.

Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Education.com Team

0
0