TamraAS
TamraAS asks:
Q:

How do I prove I graduated High School?

I graduated High School over 35 years ago. I went to an Adult High School run by the Junior College. I am now trying to take a class but because it is for College Credit I must show proof of graduating.  I did not attend college and saw no reason to get my official diploma (they required me to buy it) so when I graduated I thought no more of it.

I have received my transcript and there is no graduation date on it so they are telling me I didn't graduate. On top of that they have the wrong Junior High School listed on my transcript and they have told me they can't change anything.

I don't have the money for a lawyer.  Do you have any suggestions?

|

Contact the Adult High School administration and explain when you attended and completed your requirements. If you have report cards or any other documents (program from graduation), bring those documents with you. If the school records have been transferred to computer files, those may be retrieved from the Junior College.

0
0

BMelton , Teacher writes:

0
0
BMelton , Teacher writes:

0
0