shortstuff
shortstuff asks:
Q:

Is there a high school course on punctuation marks?

i would like some information no punctaution where i can get some practice using punctaution marks  i working no a high school english course.  using punctaution marks  from high school from peroiod to ellipises i want some practice using punctaution marks.want to make up or input punctaution marks into a sentence using the four types of sentence input punctaution marks  into a sentencethen check my work to see if its right and review my work want some workno punctaution marks where i input punctaution marks into a sentence and check ny work
In Topics: School and Academics, Helping my child with writing

|

The information provided by the others is very good.  You can also check out LessonPop.com/shop.  We provide interactive apps ($1.99 each) that cover punctuation from writing a sentence to commas to appositives.  These apps cover each topic step by step.

0
0

pigtoria
pigtoria writes:
Hi Shortstuff....

We have a vast of study guides and practice exercises on punctuations and grammar.  I have included two links below.  The first link is to our information center on punctuations.  The second link is to our information on grammar.  

If you have difficulties looking for specific topics, please feel free to email back and we'll be more than happy to help you find what you need.  

Vicki

2
0
Hi shortstuff,

It's GREAT that you have the "drive" to practice on your own... PRACTICE DOES MAKE PERFECT.

Education.com does have a lot of great worksheets for punctuation, but by reading your question I think that you are looking for some online interactive games that will check your work as you go.

I've found some sites that will do just that.  You will practice, it checks your work and shows corrections that will help you learn --also, I played for a little bit and it's pretty fun too.  

Have fun learning!  Best Wishes!
Karen

2
0