misplaced asks:

do i qualify for gov. assistance or any other?

my employer has notified all employees at my work that they will be moving to mississippi soon  within 1-3 yrs  currently in east alton il.  i would like to study nursing when i can qualify for a pd tuition.  defaulted on student loans in past  pd them all except il in 2001  because il had written off the debt  at lewis and clark community college in godfrey il.  i have heard of a misplaced workers program? i know i cannot afford this schooling on my own. needing information on any help i may qualify for. thank you  sincerely, regina huber (groves) (mcdonald)
In Topics: Jobs/Careers, Financial planning for college
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely