ManiRamSaharan
ManiRamSaha... asks:
Q:

Query related to VISA credit card payment

Am interested to opt for annual plus plan and I intend to make VISA credit card payment for full one year ONLY.

In case I make payment for one year ONLY, will my credit card be charged automatically for the next year without seeking my approval for the next year of membership or subscription?

I am interested to evaluate your services for one year only and subsequent membership or subscription would be decided later on.

|

richy00987
richy00987 writes:
I would recommend the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World MasterCard because you get 2x points for every purchase you make as long as you redeem for travel. It sounds like you want to redeem for travel, and you just want to capitalize on your purchases you make that aren't travel-related, so I think that's your best bet.

Since the card earns you a consistent 2x or 2% back on every purchase, you don't have to worry about pulling out different cards for different purchases. As long as you redeem for travel purchases you make on the card, you're at the 2% rate.

The way this works is that you pay for all your normal items on the card to earn points and you pay for your travel on the card as well. After you purchase airline tickets or other travel-related expenses like transportation or hotels, you go into your account and redeem your points for those purchases made.

Hope that helps and enjoy your travels to new, fun places!

0
0