shortstuff
shortstuff asks:
Q:

My question today is on you web site. Do you have any exercises on coordinate geometry?

I am doing a math courses my correspomdence.  with working with straight lines and formulas. thank you you web site is huge not sure where to look

Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/reference/article/math...
In Topics: Helping my child with math

|

kbeardshear
kbeardshear , Parent writes:
Hi shortstuff,

We have a few worksheets on basic coordinate geometry (1st link below) that cover ordered pairs and quadrants, but it sounds like you're looking for something a little more advanced. We also have a study guide that goes over common formulas in coordinate geometry, including the slope, distance, and midpoint formulas, and it even has a few practice problems (2nd link below). The last link has more practice problems on quadrants and finding the slope between two points, and also includes solutions with detailed explanations of how to find the answer to each problem.

0
1