Mr.Jose , Parent asks:

Is there 'One' web site that I can go that has a complete list of all Philadelphia schools that have 'Adult basic education' classes?

I'm a representive for a drug clinic.Trying to get helpful information for the people i represent who wish to get their lives back together starting with education. Please help with this request. Thank you
In Topics: Talking about strangers

Hello Mr. Jose,

When I researched the answer to the previous similar question you posted in JustAsk, I found several resources that you could use to compile a list for your clients:

Unfortunately, in a Google searching, I didn't find a 'one-stop shop' that had everything you were looking for, but you might try contacting the Pennsylvania Department of Education to see if they know of one:

In the meantime, I encourage you to review the resources previously provided to find matches for your clients.