MrsAlew!ne
MrsAlew!ne asks:
Q:

Will this site help me out in knowing exactly what my son is learning in his class, during that same day?

will this site help me out in knowing exactly what my son is learning in his class, during that same day?.An my wife has educated me about this website an we are totally on board we are so happy to monitor our childs progress!
In Topics: School and Academics, Working with my child's teacher(s)

|

While Education.com will give you great insight into what kids learn at different grade levels, and how to help supplement what your kids learn at school, unfortunately it will not allow you to monitor what your child is learning class each particular day.

Education.com is not connected with any school - it is, rather, a free resource for parents and teachers that provides education and parenting help in the form of worksheets, activities, informative articles, and expert advice.

I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting, but I hope you'll still take a moment to check it out! If you scroll down to the bottom of the homepage, you'll see a box that says "Read a Parent's Guide to:" and then has links for each grade level. If you'd some information about what's appropriate to be learning at each grade level (in terms of academic, social, and emotional learning), you'll find it there!

Good luck, and I hope this helps!

Alex

1
0