jadelov2318
jadelov2318 asks:
Q:

How do I help a young man get back into school?

I want to help a young man to get back in school, the problem is his mother didn't get his uniforms.she is a user. i'm willing to help myself but i can't afford all of it. i get ssi check once a month, but i'm willing to help. i see great potentials in this young man who's trying to stay focused.my name is cynthia morrison.
In Topics: Choosing a school, School and Academics, Volunteering and citizenship

|

Cynthia,

Check with this boy's school's PTA.  Often they have money set aside to help in these situations.

Also, ask a local business to sponsor him.  They can use it as a tax write off as well as help to mentor this young man.  For example, maybe he can help at the business on weekend doing odd jobs and they provide him with the school uniforms.

Another idea is a local religious organization.  They can ask their member to see if one of them can help.

You are doing a good thing by helping this young man out.  If you need more ideas, feel free to contact me directly.

Barb K
www.LessonPop.com

0
0
Anonymous