unicorn333
unicorn333 asks:
Q:

How old must you be to quit school with parents permission

In Topics: Choosing a school, School and Academics

|

Can I ask why you want to drop out?  I hate to see any student drop out.  Many times in order to get a job, you need to have either a high school diploma or a GED.  But before you make a decision, think about...

Finishing up your high school years with online classes.  Does your state have online classes you can take instead of attending in person?  For example in Florida they have Florida Virtual School.  It's free and students take all their classes online.  Ask your guidance counselor, they should know.

Maybe home schooling is an option. If your parents can't home school you, maybe there are other home schoolers that would take you in.

I know it is a decision that you and your parents will make, but if you want someone to run some questions by, please don't hesitate to contact me via email.

Barb Kruger
www.LessonPop.com

0
0