Bryan61
Bryan61 asks:
Q:

How can I get the Radius Ruler into all 5th and 6th graders?

Stan Waltz Jr. and I were working on getting the Radius Ruler into the school systems before he passed away last year.  I was really struck down hard when it happen, because it came from nowhere.  I would like to give all school systems the learning right to the Radius Ruler.  Because, I know once we introduce signs instead of just number at an earlier age, it would give students more confidence to go further in math a science.  I want to help Stan's legacy as the inventor of the Radius Ruler.  It has a fixed V and a wedge to slide against the circle or just a curve.  Please check it out on youtube "How to use the Radius Ruler"  Now that I have the rights to it, I wish to give the learning rights to my Country's and it's educational system.
In Topics: State education standards

|

Houli

Whag a wonderful gesture of kindness in service to our country and it's educational system.  To answer your question it depends on how 'big' you want this opportunity to be for students.  In other words, if you want to give the rulers at the national level you should contact the United States Department of Education in Washington, DC,  and discuss this with someone in the Curriculum and Instruction area.

If you want to give the rulers to a local school system contact the superintendent and work with him/her and the staff on this effort.

The bottom line is this- you need to wortk with administrators in school systems/national level to make your gift a reality.

Thanks for all you do!

0
0