pvtdiamond
pvtdiamond asks:
Q:

Where can i read a high school World literature book online?

I'm enrolled in and independent study high school working on my diploma. My school has a website for text book resources, but it has been down for a couple days. I have no way to get the information i need to study, test, and do packets on this subject. someone please help me out.
In Topics: School and Academics, Recommended Books, Technology and my child

|

PatrickL

rkaiulani points out some very good resources. But before you go online to find your resources, I would recommend first contacting your teacher or independent study supervisor to get what you need and/or find alternate assignments/resources.

If the school's website is down, then (assuming it wasn't your responsibility to download or copy the resources prior to the start of the assignment) your teacher can help you obtain the resources or give you some kind of extension due to the school's technical difficulties. For example, can your teacher email you the links or documents?

Also, if the school's website only served as a link to resources stored elsewhere on the web, those resources should still be online, and you should still have access to them provided you can get the specific information.

If all else fails, then there are the resources mentioned to help you. Also, if you have the name or publisher of the specific text books, you could always try to see what's available on their website. Many textbook publishers have their textbook online resources available at their website.

1
0

rkaiulani
rkaiulani writes:
Google books allows you to search within books for words and phrases, which might be useful if you need specific quotes. However, you can only look at a limited number of pages. Project Gutenberg has thousands of complete books available online - I would use their advanced search to see if they have what you are looking for. Good luck!

2
0
tata42w
tata42w writes:
PERHAPS TRY WWW.WORLDHISTORY/ENCICLOPIDEA.COM

0
1
Anonymous