pandharinathrajeshirke
pandharinat... asks:
Q:

i want to read journal or thesis on level of IQ in relation to academic achievement in student.  so can i get on this topic

hi, as i am doing my project work on level of IQ in relation to academic achievement in student. My question regarding this as follows:-
1. which standardize test IQ test i should use for above topic which should not take more time?
2. Can I get Standardize Questionniare for above topic?

|

The Wechsler battery of tests for intelligence are widely used to determine intelligence (IQ).

I don't know of a "standardized" questionnaire that would compare intelligence testing to academic achievement. Individual standardized academic achievement testing is  administered by a qualified professional.

Work with the librarian at your school to find a thesis or journal articles from peer-reviewed professional journals.
0
0

BMelton , Teacher writes:

0
0
armandany
armandany writes:
Is it accurate to say that you are a net worker who is completing everything except for not succeeding much?Urgent Thesis Writing

Improve you need to do, if so then read whatever is left of this article reason I'm completing great and you can as well?

1
0