bear55 asks:

I need help how to read.

I need help with reading and math.
In Topics: Helping my child with reading
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

makingthegr... writes:
Is this for an adult or child? There are sometimes community programs or classes through the local school district that have school at night for adults to help with reading and math.  A tutor also might be a good thing for an adult because you probably have strengths and weaknesses.  You may not even be aware of what your strengths are.  If this is for a child, what age?
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely