MrsMcCarty
MrsMcCarty asks:
Q:

Need help getting my diploma and transcripts from online school.

I went through an online school that at the time wasn't online.  I had to take the test over the phone.  I was completely my high schooling through them.  I finally finished and graduated in 2005.  I initially started the program in 2000 or somewhere close to it.  I have since lost the diploma and transcript of my school.  I need it now since i am trying to go to Phoenix University.  The school changed names partially through it.  I believe it was Haritage and went to Kaplan though I can't be certain.  I swear my diploma came from Pennsylvania.  Please help me cause I am about ready to give up completely.  Can it really be this hard to find out this info.  I have called numerous people and no one can help me as well been all over the net>
In Topics: School and Academics, Homeschooling, Getting ready for college

|
fritzr
fritzr writes:
It's a bit hard to help  since you don't really know the name.  I've put some links to potential schools below.  Good luck!

1
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
I suggest if you could seek help to an attorney. Mine was lost as well during the flood, and the school administrator told me to get proof / certification that the diploma is lost during the flood.

0
0
Anonymous