Plus asks:

How to register my daughter for W G Pearson Elementary School in Durham, North Carolina?

"My daughter is in the district to go to W G Pearson...I was just wondering how do i go about registering her for school. My son...has been at W G Pearson since Kindergarden and he is now going to the 2nd Grade. I just needed info on how to go about doing so!"

Asked by Latoya via email.
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness, Back to school

Hi, For the most accurate answer to your question, I would recommend that you contact the school directly.
Here is their page in SchoolFinder (which includes their contact info):

If the principal and/or front desk staff are still out on school break, you might try the district. Here is their page in SchoolFinder:

The phone number for the district and for the school can be found on each of the pages above.
I'm also including a link below to some additional resources you may find helpful to ease the back to school transition for your family. I hope you and your children have a great school year!