Shelene asks:

What do I need to do to register my high school student in Clay county Florida, when he attended school last in Ca.?

New high school student to the state of Florida from California
In Topics: Back to school
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hi Shelene,

The first thing I recommend to do is contact the new school district for your child and learn their enrollment policies and procedures. You can begin your search to identify the new school district by entering your city, state and zip code into SchoolFinder:

I'm also including links below to some additional resources you may find helpful to ease the back to school transition for your family. I hope your high schooler has a great school year!

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely