pzvicii asks:

Does anyone know of anybody doing research on young adults with Asperger's?

Does anyone know of anybody doing research on young adults w/Asperger's?  We have found there are no social activities for the college + age group.  They are the first age group with this diagnosis.  We are in Maryland and want to start a social group for them, but want input from professionals at the University level.
Phyllis Zolotorow
In Topics: Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
> 60 days ago



Wayne Yankus
May 2, 2008
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Speak with the University's department of pediatrics and community medicine.  Their behavioral health section may be aware of social skills and social programs for older teens and young adults in your area.  These are also often undertaken by community mental health agencies with parents assistance.

Wayne A. Yankus, MD, FAAP
expert panelist: pediatrics

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely