Q:

Rosa asks: how to get grants and scholarships to get my B.A.?

Asked on behalf of an Education.com site visitor who said:

"I am seeking grants and scholarships for school. I am 55 years old seeking my BA degree. I need a grant to help me pay for text books for school. You may respond to me. Thank you!"

In Topics: Financial planning for college

|
RJhinnu
RJhinnu writes:
Hi Rosa! It is great that you are continuing your education and seeking your BA degree. I have provided a link to a page on the Education.com website that provides information about financial aid for college. It also provides links to the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and to the Guide for FAFSA.  Also you might want to go talk to a counselor or an advisor at your school and see if they know of any scholarships that you might be eligible for. I hope this helps, good luck!

1
0
CreativeRachna
CreativeRac... , Child Professional, Teacher writes:
Congratulations on making the decision to return to school.  There are many post-high school grants and financial aid options available to you.  Since you are new to this area, I'm enclosing a FAQ's resource page which answers questions about financial aid and grants.
Good Luck,
Rachna

1
0
CreativeRachna
<p>Here is that link I referenced.  Sorry it didn't post the first time. http://www.education.com/reference/article/FAQs-about-financial-aid-college/</p>;

1
0
jimbob
jimbob writes:
I would suggest looking specifically for grants for older and adult students. There are lots of small grants available to mature students retutrning to education. I found http://www.schoolgrantsresource.com to be a useful source of info.

0
0