Lovehurts
Lovehurts asks:
Q:

I want to run away.

Ever since i was little we have moved around a lot. Never staying in the same place. I have been to 9 differnet schools and none of them in the same city. My parents are divorced. I live with my mom and my dad doesn't talk to me. I feel like I'm not wanted in the family. I'm constantly picked on in school and I never fit in. What can I do?

|

Running away isn't going to solve any of your problems and will often times only create more problems of one.

Moving from school to school can be very challenging. Becoming involved in school activities is a great way to meet new people and can help you to feel connected to the school.

1-800-448-3000
0
0

just2
just2 writes:
It's painful starting over again and again. no doubt yours is painful.
 Some of my sons friends have had to grow up in was he hasn't

( They let themselves  in the house make their own food etc...)
because their parents just can't seem to be present for them.

I don't know if your'e spiritual or not but I am
 what that means to me is I take care of myself and the rest I trust in the hands of a power greater than mine.

If you can get to a counsel at school tell them everything and they can help. don't run away. Life always takes care of us when we ask for help.

0
0