g-ma asks:

What is the schedule for registering and beginning school date for both elementary and high school in the Turner district?

In Topics: Back to school, Teen issues

Hi, To get the most accurate answer to your question, I would recommend you contact the Turner School District directly. You can use SchoolFinder to locate their contact info if you don't already have it handy.

I did a quick search in SchoolFinder for "Turner School District" and turned up a couple different options. Here are the search results: http://bit.ly/G7AxT
Hopefully the district you need to reach is included in that list. If not, type your city, state and/or zip code in the search bar on the SchoolFinder homepage to find schools and districts closest to you:

Below I've also included additional resources you may find helpful for your family and Back to School.