leaf asks:

Which school can my daughter choose?

My daugther is six years old.Would you please tell me which school district we belong to and which elementary schools  my daughter can choose to go to?Thank you very much!
In Topics: Choosing a school

The Education.com SchoolFinder resource can help you find the answer to your question. http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

First, on the SchoolFinder homepage, type in the city, state and zip code for your home. A listing of local schools will appear with the school district noted next to each.

Click on the school district hyperlink to get to the school district's page in SchoolFinder, which will include the district's contact info.

Then call, mail or email the district to find out which school they have zoned for your home's location.

I've also included below a couple of information centers on Education.com that are related to your daughter's age and grade, and that you may find helpful.