bmoore3244
bmoore3244 asks:
Q:

does the school dist. have to give the parents notice of a meet and greet with new teachers that turns into an IEP meeting???

I have 2 children in ABA and the school district is changing to a private company. They did not give any written notice to the parents that this was happening. As parents we scheduled a meet and greet with the new owners of the company and the school district is turning this meet and greet into an impromptu IEP meeting and haven't given us any notice making us feel blindsided as parents. Is this legal for them to do????

Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/reference/article/indi...
In Topics: Back to school

|
Correen
Correen writes:
You have to have a written invitation to attend an IEP meeting.  Take it up with your local ISD (intermediate school district) and they can direct you to someone that will help you with your rights as a parent with children in that program.

0
0
historynut
historynut writes:
I know in our school system and in Our state schools all partys have to be given an invatation 2 weeks before an IEP that includes the student if the student is 12 and over.

0
0
Naomidavid
Naomidavid writes:
We identify in our school organization and in Our position educates all parties have to be given an request 2 weeks previous to an IEP that comprises the undergraduate if the learner is 12 and larger than.

0
0
nguyenducphu9906
nguyenducph... writes:
I have many exciting software which I want to share everybody. These are the softwares which is used on the computer and the mobile
This is my page. There are many games and apps page

0
0