Shemphillards asks:

Is there a school that handles 7 yr old boys that have behavioral issues that can work with him in small groups or one on one?

I am in need of some advise, I'm trying to find a solution to my brothers problems with [name removed by moderator] in school. [name removed]  is having a lot of problems with behavior. My brother is now afraid if he keeps [name removed] in school he is going to get sued by either a parent or the school board for something he might do. He has already broken a computer during an anger rage and the school is making my brother pay for it....$400.00. He is abusive to other children in his class and is being very Is there a school somewhere that takes children with behavior problems at 7 yrs old and can work with him in small groups or one on one? [name removed] was molested by another boy while in state care and is also having a lot of issues dealing with his mom being in jail and the state moving him from home to home . If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. The school will have him baker acted next time he has a fit in class. [Name Content removed as per moderator]

Not knowing where your brother lives, we would recommend asking his school or school district if they have any suggestions for alternative schools in the area for young children.