Shemphillards asks:

Is there a school that handles 7 yr old boys that have behavioral issues that can work with him in small groups or one on one?

I am in need of some advise, I'm trying to find a solution to my brothers problems with [name removed by moderator] in school. [name removed]  is having a lot of problems with behavior. My brother is now afraid if he keeps [name removed] in school he is going to get sued by either a parent or the school board for something he might do. He has already broken a computer during an anger rage and the school is making my brother pay for it....$400.00. He is abusive to other children in his class and is being very Is there a school somewhere that takes children with behavior problems at 7 yrs old and can work with him in small groups or one on one? [name removed] was molested by another boy while in state care and is also having a lot of issues dealing with his mom being in jail and the state moving him from home to home . If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. The school will have him baker acted next time he has a fit in class. [Name Content removed as per moderator]
In Topics: Discipline and behavior challenges
> 60 days ago



Boys Town National Hotline
May 31, 2013
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Not knowing where your brother lives, we would recommend asking his school or school district if they have any suggestions for alternative schools in the area for young children.  

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely