jordanbronkeyahoo.com
jordanbronk... asks:
Q:

How can I get a school list for 7th grade?

I'm going into 7th grade and my mom threw away my supply list by accident. School starts in 2 days and i have yet to get my supplies.
In Topics: Back to school

|
Samantha92
Samantha92 writes:
If u have a Walmart in your town that's probably the best way to get a school supply list (maybe Kmart or Staples), and if you cant find one there I'm sure u can find one on your schools web page or you can also email a teacher or faculty member and they should be able to help. Its not been that long since I was in the seventh grade and if I remember right then the basic stuff you need are pens and pencils, spiral notebooks, (loose leaf paper is a plus),folders and you'll most likely need a calculator for math.

0
0
shaeealy
shaeealy writes:
Glade I can help you,

When you log in to education.com you will see a link that says back to school just click on it, enter your grade that you are searching for and they will provide you with a down loadable check list. Or try walmart.com

1
0
Brazil
Brazil writes:
hey jordanbronkeyahoo,

things you would need is...

pencils, pens, notebooks, erasers, calculates, a flash drive, color pencils, and i think that is it that should be all the things you should need.

your welcome

0
1