cgoody23
cgoody23 asks:
Q:

What do I do when the school doesn't recognize "teasing" as bullying?

After reading this article I realized that my son completely fits as an "aggressive victim" and the school does not see that the teasing that provokes him to hit is "bullying". I have been told by the principal that hitting is MUCH worse than teasing. I'm noticing that my son shares a lot of the symptoms of a victim (has very few friends, lost interest in school, etc) and I'm not sure how to get his school to see what's going on instead of spending so much time condeming my son since he hits...

Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/reference/article/kind...

|
ANTHONYwasatsdmeths
ANTHONYwasa... writes:
you have to be very respectfull and say in a Respectful manner this is a form of bulling. Because he/she is Harasingh me.

0
0
lizziebell511
lizziebell511 writes:
then give them that article

1
0
dabado
dabado writes:
There is a zero tollerance for bullying and the state law that will back u. I suggest that u look up the law and bring it to the school board att. now not later. If this dosn't wk bring it to your local news, this will get your schools attention.

1
0
highpockets1973
highpockets... writes:
I am in contact with the Alabama Dep. of Education about my childs school because he was accused of something he didn't do. I'm tired of my son being bullied by the principal and teachers at school. Unfortunately it's not just the students that are the bullies sometimes the adults are the worst bullies around.

0
0