miss_smith asks:

I need my school records asap for this job as proof of education, where would I get it since I was home schooled my high school year?

In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

aqblickley writes:
Hi miss_smith,

The teacher in charge of your homeschool education hopefully kept records of your grades and classes. You should try contacting the parent or teacher in charge to request these records.

Additionally, to receive official school records for the remaining three years, I suggest you contact the school you attended directly. You can use our Find a School feature to track down the contact information for the school(s). I'm including a link below.

Good luck!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely