soniacl
soniacl asks:
Q:

What should I do the school says my son is lying

My son is 9 years old and is being bullied in school. I have gone to the school and complaint about the boys. The first time they had my son come down to the principal's office with three other teachers to question him. Mind you they did not have his father or me there. He was scared and his story would change alot.  They had the kids questioned and they all lie and had a similar story so they believed them. They told me that they believe my son was depress and was having a hard time being new to the school. Yesterday we had a meeting with the teachers about my sons grades. He has gone from a honor student to c and d. he has missed lots of school too. Again they said he is depress and want him to see a therapist. They say they do not see the other kids bulling him therefore he must be lying. My sons has all signs of a bullied child . Nightmares, grades falling , sick all the time. What can I do ?
In Topics: Working with my child's teacher(s), Working with school administrators, Bullying and teasing

|
Antoniamm86
Antoniamm86 writes:
A therapist or school councilor should be trained to recognize it too. The therapist/councilor will hopefully be able to get to the bottom of everything without creating more issues for your son. If no one is listening or taking your sons claims seriously go to the school district, they should be able to do something.

0
1
MelissaBloux
MelissaBloux writes:
I have been having the same problem. It got so bad that even when i SAW the bullying and told the teacher and principal they ignored me and punished my son. I pulled him out of school and filled out the affidavit to home school him until i found a safe school where he could go.  I recommend you do the same!

0
0
Anonymous