smalltalk asks:

what school supplies to buy for back to school for a third greader ?

Back to school
In Topics: Back to school

john18967 writes:
I've been teaching school for over 20 years. This is the best and most complete school kit I have ever seen, from the items inside to the packaging, when the school kit arrived. This is a must have school kit to start your student(s) off to a fantastic school year. I usually don't do reviews, but this is "so worth" telling others about; and spreading the word about a school kit that's spectacular!
While this kit didn't have all the items required on our school list it was easy to add what was needed. It is just as described, the box is sturdy and has a carry handle, and there is plenty of room for adding extra items.

The only item I replaced were the scissors. They were too small for my 3rd grader.

We plan on purchasing these again next year.
everything my thirdgrader needed and more! she loved the box it came in and enjoyed organizing all of her new school supplies in her back pack and desk! this is the way i will shop for school from now on!