TERRY3993
TERRY3993 asks:
Q:

i have been out of school for several years

only have 9th grade education. i am 49 now
In Topics: State education standards

|

Houli

If you are interested in going back to school, most Community Colleges around the country have what is called a GED program, or General Education Diploma program.  Many people like you have gone back and gotten their GEDs which is roughly equivalent to a high school diploma.

I would find the nearest community college and call them, explain your situation and then see what your next steps might be.

Good luck.

1
0

enduro
enduro writes:
Terry,
I'm not sure what's your question?! but if you're interested in completing your General Education Development (GED), Kudos!

I don't have specific program to recommend you, but I'm sure there are plenty of evening classes or online classes that can help to prepare you for the tests. all depend on your preference.

0
0