chifrymalachi asks:

Can the school do this?

I am in the 9th grade but I got seriously sick and missed to much school so they made my mom sign a paper saying I couldn't transfer. They put my classes online but the website is confusing and I'm not learning because of how the website is set up and it's not teaching me it's telling me. So I want to switch to a better online school but I can't because of the paper. Is there a way out of this or are they even able to do this because at this rate I'm gonna be held back?

No, the school cannot do what you describe!  Your illness is not a valid reason for you to be restricted. The paper signed by your mother is not valid. You are entitled to the best possible education. I recommend contacting an advocate to represent you. Illness is under Section 504 and by federal law, the school must accommodate you.