LearningLovers
LearningLov... asks:
Q:

Are schools providing worksheets for my child.....

In Topics: Helping my child with reading, Helping my child with school work and home work

|

Lonnie K. Chin

Hello LearningLovers!
      Schools will generally provide worksheets and other teaching tools for your child.  Common school supplies provided for each classroom would include:  textbooks, workbooks, worksheets, crayons, pencils, paper, construction paper, paint, scissors, rulers, glue, tape, art and science supplies.  There are other resource materials, audio/visual equipment and technology that teachers use for instruction.  Schools are operating with very limited supplies and resources during these days of economic hard times.  Many schools have lost up to 30 - 40% of their funds.  It would help if parents can offer any assistance to shore up what materials have been lost.   Thank you for caring!
It's also important that your child have some school supplies at home to do further study and homework.    Happy learning!

0
0