e-dog
e-dog asks:
Q:

science fair projects for 5th grade

In Topics: Science fair

|

You may peruse the collection of elementary school science fair projects on Education.com here: http://www.education.com/science-fair/elementary-school/

Information about helping your child with science fair projects, including understanding the scientific method, is linked below.

Thanks for asking!

0
0
jwanatayseer
jwanatayseer writes:
I am confused.
I have two things to do and I have one, can you help  me?
It is how fast does the electricity move? And which brand of batteries last the longest?

0
0
marissa.mea
marissa.mea , Student writes:
Don't worry I am stumped too. I have not decided what I should do for my science fair because I have it in a couple of weeks and have tons of other projects that have to be done the same day!

0
0
Safioleas
Safioleas writes:
The key is to figure out why we do the science fair, not just what do we do for the science fair.  For most students, it's hard to figure out why they need to bother with the project in the first place.  One quick way to become inspired and figure out a good area to focus on is by going through the US Patent and Trademark Office kids website.  They have inventor trading cards with biographical information on loads of fascinating scientists as well as 'InventNow.org', an online teaching tool that assists students learn the process of invention.  Once you figure out what inspires you, you can easily pick out a subject and a fair project afterwards!

0
0