ishani123
ishani123 asks:
Q:

please help to make a science model for 10th grade.

i am in 10th grade and have to make a model, preferably a working model, either related to the advancement in technology or the role of science in our lives. I really need your suggestions, especially from the experts!
In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

Models are important to help us conceptualize better the interactions in systems. In the case of the advancement in technology or the role of science in our lives, first thing is to decide on which most interests you and focus in more narrowly, for example, who agriculture affects us. Then identity the components of the system, some of which in my example are: soil (depth, organic and mineral content), rain (annual average, trends), sunlight (duration during growing season), temperature (average, trends), crops (hardiness to drought, floods; effect on the soil), fertilizer (source, cost), harvest window, etc. These need to be related in the model to aspects of food security, such as, population size, calorie and nutrition requirements of the population, transportation costs, storage costs, distribution, etc. I suggest you take these variables and others you decide are important and create a diagram or concept map relating them. That would be your model. I hope this helps, good luck.

0
0