xrusha
xrusha asks:
Q:

what would be the best science project idea for first grader boy?

In Topics: Science fair, Helping my child with science

|

greenprof2

Dear me! Has the science fair program descended all the way to 1st grade? I hope it isn't competitive as that would be very inappropriate. At this level - 1st grade - I would suggest a simple project like collecting and labeling tree leaves, common wildflowers, rocks, fossils (if available in your area), parts of plants, bones dried from a chicken or turkey, or similar collections. Another idea would be a project on training a pet dog to do something and describing the process with a drawing and labels. Another idea would be to do a map of some constellations. Hope this helps!

0
0

lsbrown20
lsbrown20 writes:
The website www.sciencebuddies.org has great suggestions and project ideas for all levels of science fair projects. You (or the child) can answer some questions about your interests and it will suggest projects that are in line with those interests. It indicates appropriate grade levels for each project and has a lot of links to other resources. Great website!!

0
0
bineyser
bineyser , Student writes:
electricety. you can try this first you grab a rod then you rub it on something really soft grab a empty and dry soda can and then hold on to it close to the can then it will follow the rod. but don't let them touch.

0
0